01 Nov Competition Terms & Conditions
Posted at 12:59h in Soccer
Terms and Conditions – [ SPORF, 01/02/2021, Instagram]
- The Promoter is STATSports Group, Drumalane Mill, The Quays, Newry, Northern Ireland BT35 8QS.
- Employees of STATSports Group, members of their families, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion including 3rd party agencies, are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter or Agency about the competition and for the Promoter or Agency to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
- The prize fund consists of:
- Signed Raheem Sterling, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Harry Maguire, and Phil Foden shirts.
- Only one prize from the prize fund can be won. There will only be four winners.
- To enter, entrants must like and comment on the competition post and follow STATSports on Instagram @statsports.
- The competition closes on 3 days from when the post goes live. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries. The winner will be directly contact via Instagram DM notifying them they have won. The winner will be required to accept the prize within 3 hours of being notified that they have won.
- How to enter: Entry is only available through desktop/mobile for the duration of the competition.
- If the winner does not respond to the notification within 24 hours of being notified they have won – the promoter will select a new winner and the first will no longer qualify for the prize fund.
- The prize will be made available for collection by the winner the day before the game or day of fixture. This will be agreed with the winner at the time of prize acceptance.
- STATSports Group decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- STATSports may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entry) if the entrants concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry acts in a way towards STATSports Group which they reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
- Responsibility to accept the prize lies with the winner.
- If the winning entry is disqualified STATSports Group reserves the right to award the prize to other entrants. The prize is non-transferable.
- By entering, the winner agrees to take part in any promotional & editorial activity including being filmed, photographed and interviewed by STATSports Group.
- This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship between entrants and STATSports Group.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- STATSports Group and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.